2019 Chicanx Latinx Graduation Ceremony
More details to follow soon.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Location: The Greek Theater
2001 Gayley Rd, Berkeley, CA 94720
Time: Doors open at 6 p.m. and Ceremony starts at 7 p.m.
Online 2019 Chicanx Latinx Graduation Registration link:
Online Registration Closes: April 5, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
General Information About Registration:
To participate in the Chicanx Latinx Graduation Ceremony, all attendees must pay a non-refundable registration fee: $20. Payments taken online only on submission of registration form.
Due to a limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly advised. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservation is allowed. The registration will end when all seats are filled and will be announced on this page.
IMPORTANT ABOUT REGISTRATION FORM: Make sure to fill out the graduation form correctly (e.g., first and last name, student ID, email address). The name that will appear on the graduation program is the name you have included in this form, so make sure your name is written correctly. Also, double check that your student ID and email address are both correct. This information is used to help create the graduation program. Any errors may result in your name being absent from the graduation program. Once a registration form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes.
All tickets priced $10. No refunds. Tickets will be sold online. We will provide the link to purchase tickets soon.
For upcoming graduation updates and/or to be part of the graduation process (e.g., commencement speaker recommendations in both English and Spanish, voting on commencement theme and art cover for graduation program, etc) we highly encourage you to attend the meetings listed below. Meetings start at 5:30 p.m. -7 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 6th-Meeting in room 245 Cesar Chavez Student Center
Location updated as of Feb. 6th.
- Thursday, March 7th--138 Kroeber Hall
- Tuesday, April 2nd--Location To Be Determined
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email: Lupe Gallegos-Diaz at email@example.com
What items are prohibited in the Greek Theatre?
- Large bags or backpacks (diaper bags okay)
- Glass bottles / aluminum cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Coolers / ice chests
- Baby strollers (designated parking is available inside)
- Skateboards / bicycles / scooters
- Musical instruments
- Noisemakers / airhorns
- Rolls of toilet paper
- Balloons (may be tied-off at the entrance gates at own discretion)
- Signs / banners / flags
- Tripods for cameras
- Animals (with the exception of documented service animals)
- Lawn furniture or chairs (small blankets, cushions, and low-backed stadium seats are ok)
- Any items that can be perceived as weapons