Support Us / / Multicultural Community Center
#SupportMCC with a Donation!
As many of you may already know, the MCC has officially moved into our new, and permanent, space in the recently renovated MLK Jr. Student Union. This move is 16 years in the making! While we are very excited to be in a beautiful space where the dreams, visions, and demands for a dynamic MCC can manifest, we still need your help and support to continue growing our capacity to support students of color and provide vital opportunities for community engagement. Our continued pursuit of the MCC's mission is made possible by monetary and non-monetary donations (art, art supplies, books, furniture, camera equipment, workshops, skills building trainings, etc.) from you, our community.
We Appreciate Your Donations...
- Ethnic Studies Library for the elaborate book collections!
- Keith Feldman for the book donation!
- Senator ab for the assortment of books!
- Class of 2016 for the plantita in our community garden!
- Mama Zerrudo for the cooking supplies!
- Spiral Gardens for the cabbage and cilantro planter garden!